Collins Eye Clinic
                    and Optical Boutique

IN MEMORY OF
DR. CHARLIE COLLINS
1938-2009

 


Contacts


Eyewear


Eye Disease


Procedures

 

aaa

 

About Collins Eye Clinic

In the beginning, there was Collins Eye Clinic, founded by the late Dr. Charlie Collins, Dr. Chris Collins' father, in 1968 on 6th Street in Bay Springs, Miss.  The clinic was owned and operated by the Dr. Charlie Collins and his wife Shirley with the help of Mrs. Linda Upton until 2006 when Dr. Collins retired. 

At this time, Dr. Chris Collins and his wife Teresa continued to keep this practice alive with the help of brother Philip Collins and Mrs. Upton.  This clinic services a large number of rural communities in and around Jasper County that otherwise would have no eye care available.

In June 2008, Collins Eye Clinic-Vicksburg was born.  We continue the tradition of family-owned and operated as Dr. Collins practices entirely in Vicksburg.


Dr. Collins at the Bay Springs Clinic


The third generation in Optometry, 
Dr. Mary Collins Hardy

About Dr. Collins       About Collins Eye Clinic       Services & Surgery       FAQs       Optical Boutique
Payment Options
        Finding Us       Patient Feedback        Back to Home